MECHANICAL & MANUFACTURING UPM YEAR 2004 FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some things that every consumer must know!!!!

Go down

Some things that every consumer must know!!!! Empty Some things that every consumer must know!!!!

Post  On Chee Leong 3/3/2008, 06:22

It has lots of vouchers under food, fashion & beauty, entertainment, etc. At this time of writing, there are 34 categories. Click HERE to view the categories. There’s also a link for contests but it doesn’t work.

It works something like what telcoms (Digi, Maxis, Celcom) are offering -

Type <vouchertype><space><merchant> eg. my111 giordano
Sms to 33365
Show the reply sms to the outlets where you want to redeem the mobile voucher.
There’s no need to register with your personal details.

The sms of course is not free. Always read the TnC (Terms and Conditions) for the voucher you want to redeem at the website before you redeem it.

Customers need to present their mobile voucher, its expiry date and serial no. to the cashier/waiters for verification to redeem the vouchers.
Each mobile voucher is applicable to only one redemption per receipt.
Customers are not allowed use the My111 and My365 MyStyle vouchers at the same time or for the same bill.
The validity of the mobile voucher is 7 days from the day of download.
- more @ Consumer T&C

My111

A significant discount mobile-voucher that is offered Once A Year to One Unique Mobile Number. Applicable to each MyStyle merchants.

Download charge is RM3.50. The charges will appear in your respective service provider’s bill on the following month.

My365

The fabulous discounts mobile-voucher that is offered 365 days and can be used unlimited times throughout the year. Applicable to all MyStyle merchants.

Download charge is RM1.50.

p/s : Be a smart consumer, why paid more while others can get it at lower price???
On Chee Leong
On Chee Leong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum